Our Return Policy
- When ordering from our online store, you are confirming that you have consulted your Eye Care Specialist and are fully aware of how to care for soft contact lenses. If lenses are damaged due to incorrect lens care, we will not be held liable for this. We can only accept returns if the lenses have been UNOPENED.
- The colour of the lenses may vary in reality. Factors such as existing eye colour/skin tone/eye shape/makeup, etc, will impact on how the lenses look. Please carry out extensive research online, including via our Instagram page @solotica_uk, to ensure that you have a better idea of how the lens will look. We cannot refund/replace lenses if a customer changes their mind about the colour after opening the lenses.
- Our contact lenses are available in only one size for the diameter and base curve. Please ensure that you have consulted your eye specialist prior to purchasing and are aware of your corneal base curve and diameter as any wide variations will lead to discomfort and possible long term damage to the eye.
- Contact Solotica UK before returning any (unopened) items.
- You can return the unopened product if you are unhappy with it. You must notify us via email within 7 working days of receiving the product if you wish to return it and are responsible for the return postage costs.
- The product must be unopened due to hygiene reasons.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’.
- If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
- All lenses are factory sealed and should not have any damage prior to being opened. Furthermore, all lenses should be scrutinised from the glass bottle prior to opening in order to identify any damage/tears as these are usually visible immediately.
- If the lens is proven to be defective, we shall only replace the defective lens with the exact same colour/model. Refunds will not be provided.
- PRESCRIPTION LENSES ARE COMPLETELY NON-RETURNABLE AS THEY ARE CUSTOM MADE. PRESCRIPTION ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN ORDERED FROM THE MANUFACTURER.
You can return the unopened product within 14 working days of receiving it, however, you must notify us via email within 7 working days of receiving the product if you wish to return it. The product must be in new condition. If the product is opened or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and please provide us with a tracking number. Solotica UK suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed. Packages sent without a tracking number will not be our responsibility in the event of a loss.
Solotica UK will make a refund of eligible returns.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any Customs charges. Solotica UK is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
Want to exchange a product?
E-mail us, provide your customer information, and tell us you will send back the unopened product and the colour you wish to receive in exchange.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not collected at your post office within 14 days, Solotica UK reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies’ administrative costs.
Contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.